CALL: ICT-34-2018-2019: Pre-Commercial Procurement open
FUNDING BODY: European Commission.
To enable public procurers to collectively implement PCPs in order to close the gap between supply and demand for innovative ICTs. The objective is to bring radical improvements to the quality and efficiency of public services by encouraging the development and validation of breakthrough solutions through Pre-Commercial Procurement
- At least three legal entities. Each of the three must be established in a different EU Member State or Horizon 2020 associated country. All three legal entities must be independent of each other.
- Furthermore, there must be a minimum of two legal entities which are ‘public procurers’ from two different EU Member States or Horizon 2020 associated countries. Both legal entities must be independent of each other.
ICT-34-2018-2019: Pre-Commercial Procurement open.
Scope: PCP actions targeting consortia of procurers with similar procurement needs that want to procure together the development of innovative ICT based solutions to modernize public services whilst creating growth opportunities for industry and researchers in Europe in new markets. This topic is open to proposals for PCP actions in all areas of public sector interest requiring innovative ICT based solutions. It is open both to proposals requiring improvements mainly based on one specific ICT technology field, as well as to proposals requiring end-to-end solutions that need combinations of different ICT technologies.
Proposals shall demonstrate sustainability of the action beyond the life of the project. Activities covered shall include cooperation with policy makers to reinforce the national policy frameworks and mobilise substantial additional national budgets for PCP and PPI, as well as awareness raising, technical assistance and/or capacity building to other procurers beyond the project to mainstream PCP/PPI implementation and to remove obstacles for introducing the innovative solutions to be procured into the market.
- Reduced fragmentation of demand for innovative solutions;
- Increased opportunities for wide market uptake and economies of scale for the supply side through the use of joint specifications, wide publication of results and where relevant contribution to standardisation, regulation or certification.
Indicative request from the EU: up to EUR 6 million.
Type of Action: Pre – Commercial Procurement
INSTRUMENT FUNDING LEVEL:
The funding rate for Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP) actions is limited to 90% of the total eligible costs (PCP is procurement of R&D services) to leverage co-financing from the procurers.
- Personnel cost.
- Other direct cost: travel and subsistence; equipment, informatics, consumables.
- Indirect cost (25% total direct cost, except subcontracting).
- Information on the outcome of the evaluation: Maximum 5 months from the final date for submission.
- Indicative date for the signing of grant agreements: Maximum 8 months from the final date for submission.
INDICATIVE BUDGET: Total budget € million 6.00
MÁS INFORMACIÓN: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal