The owner of the Website www.ibv.org is ASOCIACIÓN INSTITUTO DE BIOMECÁNICA DE VALENCIA, as well the data controller of personal data provided by its users.
The processing of personal data that is carried out through this Website observes the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General of Data Protection, in Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and with the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the treatment.
Information on data protection
Article 22.2 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI) establishes that data storage and retrieval devices may be used in terminal equipment of the recipients, to condition that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use, in particular, about the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations of personal character. In this regard, cookies may be deposited on your computer. These are small files whose purpose is to remember the pages visited to facilitate future browsing. You can delete cookies by selecting the option that your browser has for that purpose. At any time you can delete all cookies using the option for the purpose of your browser.
Types of cookies used and purposes:
The Web uses third-party services corresponding to Google.com, who uses CONSENT, NID, ANID, 1P_JAR cookies, which are stored at the same time the visitor enters the Web, to display geographical locations, perform statistics on visits to the Web and link with interested in the services provided. These cookies are managed entirely by Google. The user of the Web expressly consents to the use based on the reported purpose.
Cookies exempt from information and consent: those whose purpose is:
∙“User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Multimedia player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- User interface personalization cookies
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content
Classification of cookies subject to information and consent, according to the report of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection:
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated in the user’s terminal:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, for more information click on the link that corresponds to your browser:
Safari para IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES