The main uses for the traffic injuries evaluation are:
– To check on the progress of different pathologies whose treatment is lasting unnecessarily long.
– To detect exaggerated or simulated behaviour in such processes.
– To check on the evaluation of sequelae.
– Providing objective documentation provided about the injury.
The Work capacity evaluation service provides an objective assessment of a worker’s functional ability for the requirements of their job, giving unbiased, quantitative information to medical practitioners so they can assess a patient after a temporary period of disability due to an injury to the musculoskeletal system.
Furthermore, these tests are used to objectively evaluate the patient’s level of cooperation, which is useful if there is any suspicion that the patient may be exaggerating or persevering in their symptoms following an injury from which they have already recovered.
The work capacity evaluation service is particularly useful for occupational accident insurers, medical evaluation firms and above all for social security incapacity assessment teams.
The ergonomic workplace evaluation and redesign service uses all of IBV’s wealth of accumulated experience in ergonomics and occupational health.
The main purpose of this service is to adapt devices, tasks, tools, spaces and environments in general to people’s needs and capacities in order to improve workers’ efficiency, safety and well-being.
– Adaptation of workplaces for people with functional limitations and/or disabilities.