– Stop accidents caused by fatigue.
– Ergonomics in the Forestry Sector.
– Promoting employment for people with disabilities.
– Independence for daily living.
– ErgoPan: playing for prevention.
– 3D printing for custom implants – getting closer each day.
– Innovating with People.
– More accessible cars. A wheelchair doubling as a car seat.
– Unassisted Running for blind athletes.
– Running shoes that help prevent running-related injuries.
– Reinventing the crutch.
– Integration of mobility and parking solutions for people with disabilities.
– Insoles customized using a smartphone.