Development of a training program for improving the Quality of Life of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities through the use of ICT solutions (idICT)
The project will include the development of a training program for the implementation of new technologies in the field of intellectual disability care, focusing on occupational professionals who develop and implement programs to assist such people.
IdICT project is launched with the general objective of increasing the competences of IDPs, their families and the professionals that work with them for exploiting ICTs with a Quality of Life approach.
Specific objectives of the project are:
1. To identify main competences related to use of ICT by IDP with a Quality of Life approach.
2. To identify, assess, prioritize, grade and link to Quality of Life dimensions free of charge existing ICTs following Universal Design Criteria (accessibility and usability).
3. To motivate IDPs, their families and professionals, about the importance of the use of ICTs for improving their quality of life.
4. To develop a Training Methodology, focused in the transference to accessible and usable guidelines addressed to IDPs, their families and professionals working with them about the appropriated use of ICTs.
5. To develop an accessible and usable online Training Platform, supporting the Training Methodology, serving as a node or centralized connection point, linking to selected and grouped ICT tools.
Participantes y empresas cooperantesSector:
Persons with Intellectual Disabilities
Asoc. COPABA Coordinadora de Centros Ocupacionales de la Comunidad Valenciana (COPAVA)
Instituto de Biomecánica de Valencia (IBV)
Hrvatska udruga radnih terapeuta
Consorzio Solidarietà Sociale Forlì-Cesena società cooperativa sociale.
Westfalische Hochschule Gelsenkirchen, Bocholt,
Duración y referencia
Fecha de inicio: 01-09-2015
Fecha de finalización: 31-08-2017
Referencia del proyecto: 2015-1-ES01-KA204-016179
Project supported by the European Union.