Development of a Training Program for the Improvement of Quality of Life of Persons with Alzheimer through Serious Games
AD-GAMING Project will promote the equity and inclusion of persons with Alzheimer, allowing them to be an active part of their communities through gaming with their families and peers. On the other hand, the acqusition and training of basic ICT Skills will allow persons with Alzheimer to be open to use other ICT tools focused in inclusion of disabled persons, like ICT-Based Assistive Technologies.
The project has the next specific objectives:
1. Create awareness and motivation about the importance and possibilities of "SG"as a tool for improving QoL of PwA.
2. To inform and make available a prioritized selection of "Serious Games" for their application to the specific needs of each persons.
3. To train persons, families and professionals about how to play "SG" with several and specific therapeutic purposes.
4. To develop digital and technological skills, which allow PwA and their supports to properly exploit ICT-based SG.
5. To involve professionals and families in the training process in order to be able to support PwA.
6. Increase the social inclusion of PwA, through the participation of families in SG in domestic environments.
ASOCIACIÓN FAMILIARES ENFERMOS ALZHEIMER VALENCIA (AFAV)
INSTITUTO DE BIOMECÁNICA (IBV), (SPAIN)
BOURNEMOUTH UNIVERSITY, (UK)
SLOVENSKO ZDRUZENJE ZA POMOC PRI DEMENCI - SPOMINCICA ALZHEIMER SLOVENIJA (SLOVENIA)
SOCIETATEA ROMANA DE SPRIJIN A VARSTNICILOR SI A SUFERINZILOR CU AFECTIUNI DE TIP ALZHEIMER (ROMANIA)
ELLINIKI ETAIRIA NOSOY ALZHEIMER KAI SYGGENON DIATARACHON SOMATEIO (GREECE)
Duración y referencia
Fecha de inicio: 01-09-2016
Fecha de finalización: 31-08-2018
Referencia del proyecto: 2016-1-ES01-KA204-025313